Terms & Conditions
FIVE (5) MONTH WARRANTY ON HANDSETS
THREE (3) WEEKS WARRANTY ON INSTALLED PARTS OR PURCASED PARTS FROM CELLULAR WAREHOUSE
THREE (3) WEEKS WARRANTY ON PARTS, REPAIRS AND SOFTWARE FLASH
CASH REFUNDS ONLY ON DEVICES THAT CANNOT BE REPAIRED
- Cellular Warehouse TT takes responsibility for all warranty claims; as such Cellular Warehouse reserves the rights to INSPECT ALL/ANY repaired devices and products returned under the warranty claim.
- REPAIR/INSPECTION PERIOD: ONE (1) to FIVE (5) WORKING DAYS
- Products are warranted against Manufacturer's default; NOT USER DAMAGE. Products and Repairs returned will be inspected. If after inspection there are signs of liquid, physical or software damage by user, ALL WARRANTY WILL AUTOMATICALLY VOID.
- All returned products must be returned in its undamaged, original packaging. Cellular Warehouse does not provide cash refunds on purchased products and repaired devices; however if after careful inspection it is determined that products and repairs are manufactured defaults, it will be replaced or repaired under warranty.
- Cellular Warehouse is NOT RESPONSIBLE for faulty parts that were not purchased from this website, but that of which was purchased from an external source and sent to Cellular Warehouse to be installed using the Repair Zone.
- If requested, damages caused by owner will be repaired at OWNER's COST. Repairs due to owner negligence are carried out at owner's risk, if successful.
- If a device submitted through the Repair Zone for Software Flash cannot be flashed after diagnosing, the customer will be refunded 35% of the service fee.
- If a device submitted through the Repair Zone cannot be repaired after diagnosing and servicing, the customer will be refunded 35% of the service fee.
- The purchaser should understand that failure to report Manufacturer's defect within the stipulated period shall void all warranties offered and he/she will bear loses
- A fee of $100.00 will be charged to Restore Factory Settings if the handset becomes unsuitable due to owner reconfiguration of handset settings.